5 min Home Ab Workout – 3 Body Weight Ab Exercises
Get Chiseled Six Pack Abs in Record Time!
Yo What up Guys,
It’s Mike with Sixpack Shortcuts and today I’m going to show you a quick ab routine that I’m doing with my friends Hunter and Nina. We just finished up our workout, but follow along with us today, this is a super quick, super effective ab routine that will get you that much closer to the body of your dreams! All you need is 5 Minutes!
3 Exercises / 30 Seconds Each / 3 Rounds / No Rest Time!
– Check this out for a demo of each exercise:
0:23 1) Scissor Kick:
– Hands by your side or under your butt.
– Feet hovering over the ground the whole time.
0:47 2) Toe Touch Crunches:
– Lay flat on your back feet your feet pointing straight at the ceiling.
– Using your abs crunch up and reach up to have your hands reach beyond your feet.
– Slow and controlled on this one, no rocking!
1:03 3) Spinal Crunch:
– Start on your hands and knees.
– Lift one leg off the ground and then the opposite arm – this is kind of a balancing act!
– Crunch in, touching your elbow to your knee.
– Then stretch back out, fully extending both your leg and your arm.
– After 30 seconds, do this again on the other side!
Are you ready for this one today? Let’s blast those abs! Go!
1:48 Round 1
3:18 Round 2
5:48 Round 3
Whew, alright guys that’s it – 3 exercises in 6 minutes! Thanks for watching guys and I hope you enjoyed this ab workout today.
It get results! (8:13 and 8:21)
If you want more workouts like this one as well as diet and nutrition tips and tricks come back and check us out each week to see what we have in store for you! Don’t forget to leave your comments below and as always keep those progress pics coming in – Y’all are looking great out there.
And to get a leaned-out muscular body faster than you EVER expected – Click here:
I wasn’t always as ripped and muscular as I am today… I actually used to be really embarrassed to go out with my friends and if I had to take my shirt off… forget about it. I was working out and eating clean, but still wasn’t getting the results that I wanted, I knew that I was missing something. Finally I discovered this one “trick” that was the missing piece to my muscle building puzzle! Now I have the ripped, muscular body of my dreams. And I got it by using this one simple trick!
Are you looking for the fastest way to get a ripped, lean body?
P.S. — Use this link to share the video with your friends on Facebook!