3 Healthy Lunch Ideas! 28 Day Reset Approved w/ Vegan Options
Today I am sharing with you 3 easy-to-make lunches that you can prepare the night before so you can take them to work or school! They are healthy, yummy and give you that mid-day energy boost you need. They are all 28 Day Reset approved with vegan options, which I know you guys asked for on the last video. Yay I can’t wait for you to try them!
#1. BLT Sandwiches
1 sweet potato
3-4 slices of bacon
1. Skin and slice sweet potato into thick sandwich pieces.
2. Bake with coconut oil for 10 min at 400 degrees F.
3. Top with mustard, bacon, lettuce leaves, and tomatoes.
#2. Vegan Tacos
1/3 c salsa
2tbsp lime juice
3 c shredded cabbage
1 can garbanzo beans
2 green onions
salt & pepper
2tbsp fiesta seasoning
8 corn tortillas
1. Mash avocado, salsa and lime juice.
2. Add in cabbage, beans, spiralized beets, onions, salt & pepper, fiesta seasoning.
3. Top tortillas with mixture.
#3. Collard Green Burritos
1/2 c quinoa
1/4 c canned corn
1/4 c salsa
2/3 c refried beans
1. Mix quinoa, corn, salsa and refried beans. Microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Top collard greens with mixture and wrap it up into baby burritos.
3. Cut in half and top with hot sauce if you wish!
♥ Get all my workout calendars and read my blog:
♥ MY ACTIVEWEAR:
♥ Get the Blogilates App FREE in the App Store or Google Play Store!
Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on Youtube. In a revolutionary partnership, Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates© which launched on Youtube in 2009, has become a live class that can be taken at every 24 Hr Fitness gym in the US. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.
Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence.