The Best Baked Donuts Recipe – Healthy Donuts
I love donuts. They make me so happy. I’m going to show you my updated healthy donut recipe which utilizes ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! Super easy to make. Here are the ingredients:
3/4 cup oat flour
1/2 ripe banana, mashed
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Pinch of stevia
3 tablespoons vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 ripe banana, mashed
2 teaspoons powdered zero-calorie sweetener (or a pinch of stevia)
1 teaspoon beet powder
– Preheat oven to 325°F.
– Coat a regular 6-serving doughnut pan with cooking spray.
– In a bowl, using beaters, add the oat flour, banana, eggs, honey and oil and mix until well incorporated. Add the vanilla, baking soda, salt and stevia and mix briefly to incorporate.
– Spoon into doughnut pan and bake for about 9 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Don’t overbake or they’ll dry out. Let cool.
– Using a whisk and bowl or a mini blender, add the frosting ingredients and stir/process until completely smooth.
– Frost doughnuts with frosting, and serve. Top with coconut, sprinkles, goji berries, dried fruit or mini chocolate chips, if desired.
Nutrition Info per donut:
Calories: 147 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Net Carbs: 18.5g | Fiber: 2g
♥ Get all my workout calendars and read my blog:
♥ MY ACTIVEWEAR:
♥ Get the Blogilates App FREE in the App Store or Google Play Store!
♥ INSTAGRAM: @Blogilates
♥ SNAPCHAT: @Blogilates
Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on Youtube. In a revolutionary partnership, Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates© which launched on Youtube in 2009, has become a live class that can be taken at every 24 Hr Fitness gym in the US. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.
Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence.